"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Friday, February 15, 2008

Step and Go performance in Music Station (screencaps)

minna yay!! finally i was able to watch my-superb-lovey-dovey-guys performing Step and Go live in keyhole tv today (im not sure either MS is a live show or not!!!) but since i was soooooo frustrated yesterday, for not able to hear their performance yesterday, so i think it is better to revenge all the unsatisfied-frustrated feeling by watching them today and......i make it!!! yay!!!*throw confetti on me xD*

and, the good thing is the sound did worked properly today as ive already install the newest version of keyhole tv last night..im about to scream when i can hear my beautiful-sho-chan rap in that performance with the whole rap wahhhh!!!!! *applause*bow for sho-chan*

so, it is the time to see my screencaps of them for today's performance..have a look yo!!!

wow!! sho-chan *melts* my-most-favourite-pair-ohmiya
the dance moves that i waited for...i tried my best to catch these, as the body moved soooo quick..

wahhhh!!! the smile...*cant breath..melts again*
yes my sho-chan...i can feel u...
my-superb-lovey-dovey-guys xP
my favourite moment..it is rare to see both cuddling each other ne~~~
love them *muahxx1000times*

No comments: