"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Step and Go in Music Fighter screencaps

waaalllllaaa!!!
here it is, another performance of Step and Go...

i cant deny the fact that i became falling more and more and more looooovvvvveeeeeee with them!! auw!! xP

*wuarghhhh!!! i wanna pinch-pinch matsumiya for showing me that lovey-dovey interaction!!! xD*


the-greatest-guys-ever
yay!!! i love sho-chan at the back!!
my favourite dance moves...my-smexy-sho-chan choreo for this song!! awesome ne~~??

smiling-eyes-riida...i would love him more and more *thousand times*

the sweetest moment of matsumiya...i bet they will show more rabu-rabu after this *keep me wonder why why why why????*

No comments: