"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Friday, February 15, 2008

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D

im waiting for this valentines day sooooo badly u know!! from the past 2weeks, i counted every day, how many my days left, with planning to date with my smexy-guy-ever-sho-chan in utaban but then??? accidentally my keyhole tv somehow is working WITHOUT sound..oh BAD!!! how can i watch my-lovey-dovey-stars perform without hearing the sound???? so, without knew nothing, i only watch the video, but with no sound, no nakai-ohno-fight-sound, no sho-chan-laugh-sound...wth??

and just now, aya-chan told me that keyhole tv has upgrade the version into 3.01...what???? huargh!!!!! wanna screamed loudly!!!! never knew this kind of thing would happened...especially in this crucial time where the guys appeared on tv??? r u kidding me keyhole tv??

huargh!!!! but now...yes, im really understand, how real frustrated means is....*cries-thousand-times*

here is my snap-shot of my sho-chan in utaban..
even without sound..he is still kawaii, my-smexy-sho-chan...(sori aya..amik word ko..xP)





No comments: