"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

arashi - oricon style

yay minna!!
yesterday morning, i ran to kino klcc in the middle of work, for one reason...
to buy ORICON STYLE!!
andddddddddddddddddd....
i got my own copies!!! yay!!!


sorry, i dont have scanner...i juz snap from my digital camera..but still it is blurry..u know because they are staring at me while im taking these pictures...^^

and also, i already order the upcoming issues for my fren in advanced..
yay!! thanx a lot kino!!! i loveee u!!!

3 comments:

obachan said...

mukyaaaaa~~~~

you lucky girl!!!! ^____^

ah,btw...dijah desu, yoroshiku!
(yeah, i am 'arashified' too, hohoho)
XD

Jen said...

Kinokuniya has Oricon Style?! omg! I have to check the magazines section again!

Anonymous said...

uhh~ your lucky in KL,
we don hav oricon style in Penang...
duh~~ anyway thx for uploading!