"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Friday, February 22, 2008

request for circleinsora...

dear aya-chan,

please..
please..
please..
please..
please teach me on how baking homemade cookies!!!!!!!
yes!! it is homemade cookies!!
it is for my-dearest-sho-chan!!!
did you hear me??
yes!! it is for my-sho-chan!!!
i just got the motivation after reading
this..
im really desperate now, so please teach me..
if u are not...how dare YOU!!!

regards,
me ^^



*hahaha...im going crazy now!! lalalalala...=p*

1 comment:

circleinsora said...

heh...baru perasan ada request ghupanya...

1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar/castor sugar
1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
8 tablespoon (115g) unsalted butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup choc chip

cook for around 15-18 min at 160'c

wokey?yeah...