"...that there is always a time, that's what i played with..I'd like people to focus on the things that they like to do..there's always a time...i'll be happy if they can understand that sort of idea..."
quote by satoshi ohno

Friday, January 11, 2008

Arashi's perfect G.I.R.L..(wanna be one???)..=)

just wanna share some with you guys...(^_~)V..but before that, thanx to denise for giving me the link..and finally i met an article in her/his page...thanx denise!!!

nino : "...However, when a girl comes over, it's such a waste to stay in my room and play my digital games, I guess I'll definitely bring her out. It's fine with me wherever she want to go, I'm satisfied with just the two of us together, so I'll try my best to go along with the girl's wishes..." (baik nya nino nih!!!..*melt*)

captain : "...So that is why when I give presents to the girl I like, I will most probably give her something I made myself..." (how romantic??!!! i will ask him to draw a caricature 4 me..)

jun : "...If she made my favourite Thai-style spicy seafood soup, I will be very thankful; but it must be Thai-style spicy seafood soup without additional spices..." (haha...blaja2 wat tomyam with no added spices ok??)

aiba : "...if we are to go dating, I'll most probably choose to exercise together, or watch a game of baseball or basketball.." (wow!!! is he a tough one to be with??? ermm..i dont think so i can...=p)

sadly said...my mr super kawaii ~ sho has really nothing to say about the perfect girl...(cmna aku nk jadi perfect girl dia ni??)..well, this is the quote..
sho : "...the time when I listen to the music is very long, so it'll be great if the girl likes music too, we can even go a concert together..." (yes2 sho..i like listening to music too!!)

so...wanna read more??? check it out!!

song : Arashi - Still...
mood : ok2 la...

No comments: